CAS No: 9046-10-0
D-400 polyetheramine is characterized by repeating units in the backbone. As shown by the representative structure, D-400 polyetheramine is a difunctional primary amine with average molecular weight of about 400. The primary amine groups are located on secondary carbon atoms at the end of the aliphatic polyether chains.
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow with slight haze
Color, Pt-Co: 60 max
Primary amine, %of total amine: 97 min
Total acetylatables, mmol/g: 4.20-4.90
Total amine, mmol/g: 4.10-4.70
Water, wt%: 0.25max
1) Epoxy curing agent that provides increased flexibility and toughness.
2) Used in polyurethanes, polyureas and thermoplastic polyamide adhesives
3) Salts may be formed for use in cutting fluids
Package, transportation and storage:
1) 200kg/iron drum; 1000kg/IBC drum
2) Storage: one year in shadow
3) Transportation: see MSDS